|[Last Update: ]|
Rowland had it easy as DJ this year by simply running his iPod into the PA with a ten-hour list of songs on random. He also brought a turntable and a crate of vinyl just in case, which turned out to be fortunate. They'd been listenting to the iPod for two days straight while finishing preparations, so it's battery died around 1:00, and he played vinyl for the rest of the night.
We laid out our traditional food corpse on a table:
- Brain: Bobby's brain-shaped mold with orange gelatin mixed with evaporated milk to make it opaque and flesh-colored.
- Hair: pretzel sticks stuck in the brain.
- Eyes: pimento olives.
- Tongue: a large strip of red bell pepper.
- Arms: bone-shaped sugar cookies, red licorice veins and sandwich meat muscles.
- Hands: carrot and celery stick fingers around a bowl of ranch palm.
- Spine: slices of cheese.
- Lungs: pans of popcorn.
- Heart: heart-shaped dish of BBQ sauce.
- Ribs: Johnny Rebs' baby-backs, baby.
- Liver: fudge brownies cut to the right shape.
- Small Intestines: li'l smokey sausage links.
- Large Intestine: big sausage link.
- Kidneys: a three-compartment dish with the outer two full of mayonaisse.
- Bladder: the middle compartment, filled with mustard.
- Buttocks: buns for the sandwiches.
- Penis: sandwich stacker pickles.
- Testicles: Planter's mixed nuts.
- Legs: bone-shaped sugar cookies, red licorice veins and sandwich meat muscles.
- Feet: Fruit-By-The-Foot.
The Front The Ship The House The Bar The Yard The Back
Halloween Main Page